Friday, May 9, 2014

Welcome to the World of Ashley Maxfield

Hey Everyone!

I've been wanting to start this blog for a while now but never seemed to find the time to do it. SO here it goes:

My name is Ashley Maxfield. My passion in life is skiing and when I'm not skiing I'm trying to make enough money to ski. I have been lucky enough to have found something that keeps me skiing and I can say I'm living my dream. The road of being a "professional skier" isn't always easy, there is a lot of heartache, injuries and set backs. But the feeling I get when my skis are sliding on snow makes everything else worth it.

A little bit about me:
I grew up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont, where there were at least twice as many dairy cows than people in town. I love where I am from, it has made me the person and skier I am today. Every summer I move back to the NEK to enjoy my family and the beauty that Vermont has to offer. I was raised to be a hard worker, to be humble and to never take anything for granted.

A little bit about this blog:
I want to give everyone a glimpse of my life: the amazing, the good, the bad and the ugly. I want to show the readers who I am, what I'm up to and where I've come from.

So please follow me in my epic adventures!

Until next time~

Keep the Shred Alive!

1 comment:

  1. I support Jay Peak as well. I have been bringing groups to Jay For 21 years. check out all my 2015 trips: Powder mt, Snowbasin, Jay Peak, Sugarbush.
    www.skithepeaktours.com

    ReplyDelete